Notices

Question on some Rims for my Tacoma

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
brandon.debello is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
brandon.debello's Tacoma Gallery
Question on some Rims for my Tacoma

Hi, I just got a Tacoma Sport and want to get some black rims put on it. I like the Off-Road look and will be visiting the desert quite a bit so what kinda black rims would you recomend? im not to familiar with rim companies other than procomp so if you have any recommendations and know what looks bad-ass please let me know, i want a second opinion before i settle.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I like the steel wheels from Wheelers Off Road
Old 05-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery
SCS performance. F5's and Stealth 6's
http://www.stealthcustomseries.com/
Old 05-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeChris View Post
SCS performance. F5's and Stealth 6's
http://www.stealthcustomseries.com/
X2

The F5's will be my next wheel!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #5
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
X2

The F5's will be my next wheel!
I love mine!