Notices

XD Revolvers durability?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
dbeckwith540 is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
dbeckwith540's Tacoma Gallery
XD Revolvers durability?

I am getting XD Revolvers Matte Black on with Nitto Trail grapplers for my 2nd gen tacoma. I was wondering how these rims hold up if I went in mud holes. Do these rims scratch easily? If anyone who has these rims could let me know how there rims have held up and if you do any wheeling with them. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
wondering the same.. bumpppp
Old 11-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mine on my truck for about 3 years now. Live in the salt belt and they are just fine. No bubbles or flaking of paint. I haven't gone in any mud "pits" but in field mud and trail mud they are fine still. The only thing that is sorta happening is the fake chrome on the center caps is starting to crack and flake.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
darektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to beholddarektylka is a splendid one to behold
Name: Darek
darektylka's Tacoma Gallery
any issues balancing the revolvers? what size rims and what tires are you running?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
I have 17in wheels with Goodyear Duratrac rubber LT265/70R17 load range C. They are balanced out but did take a bit of weight, mostly because of the tires themselves. They road force balanced out good but the actual "balancing" weight amount was high. I plan on switching over to Konig 17in wheels in spring of 2014. Mostly to bring the tires into the fender wells more because the backspacing is slightly different.