Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheel Fitment Advise- Rush

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Fitment Advise- Rush

Just need some help here.
I have a 2007 taco trd sport. Have stock wheels, 17x 7.5",with 5.5" backspacing.
Will be adding tsb and add a leaf in back, still undecided in front, probably spacer but if not spacer, A lift that will not be more than 3".
Considering 4 runner te wheels, 17x 7.5", with 4.5" backspacing.
Will be going to 265/70/17 tires.
My question is, are the 4 runner wheels ok to fit.
Thx for the help.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Thx scs.
I bought 4 runner te wheels for my tacoma sport.
Should be picking up this weekend.
I appreciate your help.
Marty