Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which Gorilla lugs to go with

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
Twesty32 is on a distinguished road
Twesty32's Tacoma Gallery
Which Gorilla lugs to go with

I want to get gorilla lug nuts, just curious what type you guys recommend. I want the splined style, just not sure if i want the extended shank or not, or if it matters, the only issue is the extended shank only come in a 20 pack. Also i am getting Pro Comp wheels series 7031, so they are going to have a deeper hole.
Attached Thumbnails
Which Gorilla lugs to go with-aaaaaaaalug-nuts.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the 1/4 inch et for my 1069... The longer ones my bottom out before locking the rim on...
Old 05-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
Greytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dave
Greytacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twesty32 View Post
I want to get gorilla lug nuts, just curious what type you guys recommend. I want the splined style, just not sure if i want the extended shank or not, or if it matters, the only issue is the extended shank only come in a 20 pack. Also i am getting Pro Comp wheels series 7031, so they are going to have a deeper hole.
Look on wheelers web site. I got my extended shank from them and you can order 24. They sell them by each. Made by gorilla.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered these....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 05-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #5
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by resq330 View Post
Make sure they seat properly I've seen them back out...that why I use the et
Old 05-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We have the Spline Drive E/T style lugs in stock in both Black and Chrome. They are great for 2nd Gen Tacomas with aftermarket alloy/aluminum wheels.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
I ordered the regular ones, i hope they work alright. i will just have to keep a eye on them to make sure they dont back off
Old 05-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
We have the Spline Drive E/T style lugs in stock in both Black and Chrome. They are great for 2nd Gen Tacomas with aftermarket alloy/aluminum wheels.
I got my set in from wheelers...no key though...and black... They are great lugs we put on trucks when they come in with the wrong ones on...
Old 05-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I am running Acorn Chrome 21134ht On Pro comp 7105 rims.
Ok that makes me feel a little better, lol. I got my lugs today now I just have to get my rims ordered.

Products Discussed in this Thread