Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How-To: Custom Flush-Mount TRD Center Caps

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #41
Cactusone is on a distinguished road
Cactusone's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. What size are your Toyo's?
Old 06-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #42
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusone View Post
What size are your Toyo's?
Tires are 35x12.5 r18

2nd post updated with installed pics...
Old 06-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #43
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the help again BeePee.

if you get a chance, check out my build.. i came up with a solution. i wont clog your thread with my writeup. may make one if people are interested.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #44
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice! Looks good.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #45
Sticker Making Dude
CBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCBoy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: C
CBoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I'm going to do this when I get my wheels
Old 06-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #46
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
wow. that looks out-fucking-standing!
x2
Old 06-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #47
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Took a slightly different approach. No gluing. No modification to center cap. Will post write-up once I put some miles on it and verify it won't fall off.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #48

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
^Nice! Looks good!
Old 07-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #49

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
quick update on the durability... they have been installed for about 6 weeks now and have held up perfect! No signs of wear, or cracks, or fading. They still fit snug, no rattles or looseness. Alllll good.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:55 AM   #50
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
wow. that looks out-fucking-standing!
^^^Yeah That^^^^
Old 09-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #51
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
So I have bought all the parts to do this Mod, however I just traded my truck. So if anyone is interested in doing this mod and wants to purchase everything needed PM me!!!
Old 09-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #52
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Caps

Outstanding work beepee nice fabrication work!
Old 10-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #53
davefollower is on a distinguished road
davefollower's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the diameter of those center caps? How about the diameter of the Six Shooter Wheels? Just curious if the fit.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #54
One Bad Mother
steveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007
Durability check? Just curious to see how they are holding up now... I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this mod but still hesitant. On a side note. Did you purchase option 1 or 2 for your wheels?
Old 10-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #55

BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveh_2007 View Post
Durability check? Just curious to see how they are holding up now... I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this mod but still hesitant. On a side note. Did you purchase option 1 or 2 for your wheels?
Durability is good, no signs of wear at this point.

option 1 is for 6 lug applications, option 2 is 5 lug.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #56
junkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant future
Name: Erik
junkman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photography BeePee..........
Old 10-31-2013, 03:12 PM   #57
One Bad Mother
steveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007
Thanks for the update and pics! Looks awesome as always. Ok I'm convinced.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:22 PM   #58
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
real sweet idea!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:07 AM   #59
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone interested in doing this, I have everything needed for you to complete this mod!!! I was going to do it and then I ended up trading my truck for a 2014 Silverado!!! If you interested PM me for price!!!
Old 08-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #60
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the diameter of these caps or the size of the rings they snap into? Would love to know if they would snap into the rings on my method standards as I am not a huge fan of how far out the method caps stick out.

Products Discussed in this Thread