Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need help with Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Need help with Wheels

I'm getting frustrated with the wheel sizes. Reading the size I need then reading steel wheels wont fit.

Will these fit? And if not, what do I need to look for with bs/offset whatnot.

I have 3" OME lift and want a wheel that will fit 33's

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pcw-52-6884/overview/
Old 05-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what you need: 16X8 6-139.7 0MTB 4.5" BS