Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What kind of wheels???????

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of wheels???????

Does anyone know what kinda wheels these are? I Got them for super cheap because they had bad oxidation, some was pitted and looked like spider webs. Anyway I stripped them clean and shot them with chrome paint. About to do the clear next. I figured chrome paint would give me the closest "polished aluminum" look.

Only thing I don't have is the center caps. Anyone know the name of this wheel? I've heard they come from the gulf states, if that helps.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What kind of wheels???????-image.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
These are "gulf state" dealer special rims that came out a few years ago. Try calling a local dealer ship for a part number then hit up eBay.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Any dealer will have them. Heck, even Discount Tire sells them. They are super easy to break when taking them out to balance tires etc.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:17 AM   #4
davidshark1 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
davidshark1's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously gulf state.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks For the help! I guess I already new the name, without knowing the name

Thanks!!!!!!!