Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Are the Baja gunmetal wheels still hard to get?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Hans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hans Moleman's Tacoma Gallery
Are the Baja gunmetal wheels still hard to get?

I need new tires so I want to get new wheels while I'm at it. Is it still almost impossible to get these Baja wheels in the gunmetal color?