Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Procomp 7089 wheel pics please

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
jrw100990 is on a distinguished road

jrw100990's Tacoma Gallery
Procomp 7089 wheel pics please

thinking of getting this rim for my taco..will my tires stick out at all or will i need to buy wheel spacers for that 4.5" backspace and 0mm offset

also please post any pictures
Old 06-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery

i have the 7089 wheels on duratracs with 3.75 bs. i think with 4.5 it will be tug in with wheel well.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
lol, you know what, my mistake. those are the 7069. oops. the 7089 are nice.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:00 AM   #4
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 7069's better :P sorry OP!

but on 1st gens the stock BS is 4.5" so they'll be pretty tight in there. you might need spacers if you run tires bigger than 31.5"
Old 06-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Why not buy the summit racing steel wheels? They come in the size you are looking at with a 4" backspacing and you can't beat the price. Just paid $227 shipped for some 16x8s through eBay from summit racing
Old 06-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #6
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I typed in the wrong number also. The wheels your looking at are nice and you should go with atleast a 4" backspace from what I know
Old 06-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #7
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
are these it vvvv?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #8
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2tuk View Post
Why not buy the summit racing steel wheels? They come in the size you are looking at with a 4" backspacing and you can't beat the price. Just paid $227 shipped for some 16x8s through eBay from summit racing
steel wheels are heavy as balls. then putting off road tires on them? It's like driving on four bricks when compared to alloys. wears out your brakes, slower acceleration, wears down your bearings. I mean steel is good and all if you have a dedicated trail rig or you don't care about that kind of stuff but that's usually why people go with alloys. lighter. stronger.