Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BEAD LOCKS! - Pics, specs, personal reviews.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #41
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
This seems like the appropriate thread for this question. I am putting together atx bead locks on 37 inch kevlars tomorrow for my buddy in Afghanistan, for his jeep. Iv read a few ways on balancing them from air soft bbs to actual copper bbs I was curious what you guys have found to be the best way.
I've run this stuff for years. Balanced out 48" XML's and 42" Swampers no problem on my DD Jeep. I swear by it.

http://www.imiproducts.com/?gclid=CP...FSgV7AodVGEAVQ
Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #42
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
I've run this stuff for years. Balanced out 48" XML's and 42" Swampers no problem on my DD Jeep. I swear by it.

http://www.imiproducts.com/?gclid=CP...FSgV7AodVGEAVQ
thank you very much sir!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:11 PM   #43
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Done some more research on this mythical beast. Seems these people have lots of REAL info on their site and coincidently the wheel I have my heart set on.

http://www.spyderlockwheel.com/wheel...yderlocks.html

Black on Black powder coated. 20" variety on my 35"s

disreguard the vehicle. Check out the wheels.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:40 AM   #44
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Look sick, but at over 2k for a set... Yikes.

At that price you could buy a set of regular wheels you really like and have OMF convert them to real beadlocks.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:50 AM   #45
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any other good looking 20" bead locks links/? Considering pulling the trigger on them.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:01 AM   #48
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Took a look at his stuff. Not bad