LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New! Mickey Thompson ATZ P3

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
New! Mickey Thompson ATZ P3

Brand new, as of May 2013, from the Mickey Thompson line:

Quote:
The Baja ATZ P3 has a unique 'hybrid' design between an all-terrain and mud terrain to give you the grip you need for your weekend adventures and the smooth ride to get you down the road in comfort. Features an extra wide footprint and beefy tread blocks for great all around traction. All sizes feature PowerPly™ 3-ply sidewall construction.
  • New compound with improved cut and chip protection
  • Deep, aggressive sidebiters for improved protection
  • Multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear
  • PowerPly™ 3-ply sidewall construction
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/t...item=BajaATZP3

Great looking tire. Sidewall almost reminds me of a Maxxis Creepy Crawler. Available sizes kind of suck for right now. But, I'm sure they will release more in the future.

Attached Thumbnails
New! Mickey Thompson ATZ P3-atz-p3.jpg  
Old 06-05-2013, 05:56 AM   #4
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome. I've been saving for MTZs but now these look like they may deserve consideration.

EDIT:
Anyone try these out yet?
Old 01-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
i just came across these looking to see about sizing in the previous atz, kinda reminds me of the cooper st maxx and the kelly tsr safari mixed together. nice tire!
Old 01-20-2014, 06:15 AM   #6
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
looks like they brought out more common tire sizes too..
Old 02-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #7
TylerfromtheNW is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
TylerfromtheNW's Tacoma Gallery
I was really on the fence between these and just the normal ATZ's, ended up getting the ATZ's, and love them. Mickey Thompson did it right here, and if they don't make them when they wear out, i'll most likely be coming back for the newer P3's for sure.