Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

GT Radial Adventuro A/T tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
GT Radial Adventuro A/T tires

anyone have any experience with these tires?? i got quoted a really good price on a set of 265/75/16 load range c, and i may get these pretty soon as my everyday tire. the tread looks pretty good on them, and i havent heard any bad about them.

i was gonna get a set of nitto terra grapplers, but the price difference, and the fact that im buying a set of mud tires too has made me change my mind just a bit.

http://www.stwtires.com/images/products/thumb/AD1.jpg......here is what the gt adventuro looks like.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump..................anyone?
Old 02-25-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Will never heard of them before
may be a tire that is made for some tire stores
some comp will do that
Michelin Bridgestone will make a tire for them and them only
if something gos wrong with tire you have to go back to them
I know that we as American Car Care Center/ACCC
Have a tire that is called the American and you can only
get it from us
Old 09-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Member with issues.
abugrace is on a distinguished road

abugrace's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
anyone have any experience with these tires?? i got quoted a really good price on a set of 265/75/16 load range c, and i may get these pretty soon as my everyday tire. the tread looks pretty good on them, and i havent heard any bad about them.

i was gonna get a set of nitto terra grapplers, but the price difference, and the fact that im buying a set of mud tires too has made me change my mind just a bit.

http://www.stwtires.com/images/products/thumb/AD1.jpg......here is what the gt adventuro looks like.
I was wondering how these tires worked out for you? I too am looking at a set of these tires. The price was irresistible, but I want to make sure they are not junk.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
They're cheap pieces of shit. Sure the price may seem good, but the quality just isn't there for the price... you'll be buying tires in 10k or less
Old 09-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
They're cheap pieces of shit. Sure the price may seem good, but the quality just isn't there for the price... you'll be buying tires in 10k or less
im gonna agree with them not being that great of a tire, but i have seen some folks that love them and have gotten good mileage out of them. i hawever, had my set for 2 weeks and swapped them out. they wouldnt balance worth a shit. may have been just that particular set tho.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I think you might can get a better tire for the same amount or a little bit more.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #8
Member with issues.
abugrace is on a distinguished road

abugrace's Tacoma Gallery
I just have to say that I went ahead I purchased these tires not long after my previous post. 275/75/16 All Terrain tires for $740 installed was to good of an offer to pass up, so I took the bait. I'm very glad I did!

I'm sorry for those of you who had trouble with them but I have had no problems what so ever.

I took the truck out to Norther Arizona last winter for an Elk hunting trip & really put them to the test. They performed flawlessly. We were in some seriously rugged terrain plus we got about a foot of snow on top of that terrain. The Taco & these tires got us out of some very serious situations. Plus I was pulling a camper in some areas. I then drove the truck back to Arkansas with no problems. I have been to Austin, TX, Chicago, IL twice, Detroit, Mi &, Northern Mi 3 times with these tires & I have had no problems with them what so ever. They have been on snow, sleet, ice, dry conditions, sand &, extreme desert heat so I can honestly say they have been through it all.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Got a buddy with the gt radial mud terrains he's had the for 2 years there's barely any tread but he still mobs the shit out of them still and there actually pretty good for offroading the sidewalls are pretty agressive as well
Old 01-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #10
KolbyBlaine is on a distinguished road

Name: Blaine
KolbyBlaine's Tacoma Gallery
About 3 weeks ago I found a great deal on some 16in. Eagle alloys wrapped in 305/75/r16 (33-11.5-16) Gt radial Adventuros the front tires are probably bout 60% and the back are around 15-10% but I only gave $325 for the whole set up. I even had someone offer me 600 before I put them on. I absolutely love the tires. I've been offroad a few times and they did everything I wanted them to even with the near slick back tires. I plan on buying another two adventurous to last me till February then the yota is getting Mud Grapplers! But for as cheap as you can find these tires you can't beat them.