Notices

Dick Cepek F-CII

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
SBmudhog is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
SBmudhog's Tacoma Gallery
Dick Cepek F-CII

Still researching tires for the Tacoma. I am currently running general grabber at2's in the stock size. I am looking to go up to 265/70/17. I have always liked the look of Dick Cepek F-CII. I have read some good reviews on this tire, but I can't anything about them on here. Has anyone had experience with these tires?
Old 07-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
No personal experience with them, but planning on the new fun country for my next tires. Personally like the redesign quite a bit, but if you prefer the old one you should buy soon as I hear they're going to phase them out
Old 07-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
I am happy with mine. I have been running them since November and they been hold up good. The cheapest I found them was Walmart site to store.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
SBmudhog is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
SBmudhog's Tacoma Gallery
I like the look of the new fun countries too, but they are not currently available in the size I want.

How do the F-CII do in the snow??
Old 07-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBmudhog View Post
I like the look of the new fun countries too, but they are not currently available in the size I want.

How do the F-CII do in the snow??
We didn't get much snow this winter in southern parts of NJ but the little we did they handled well.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #6
GreyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
GreyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking into getting a set of these too. I was wondering if theyre worth the $$ and how they ride on the street.