LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Best Price on Toyo Open Countey AT2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Best Price on Toyo Open Countey AT2

Who's got the best price on Toyo Open Country AT2s? I'm looking for 265/75/16, Prates with black walls. So far the best price I have found is at Tires Direct, $145 each with a $50 rebate on a set of four. Shipping for these to my area in Oklahoma is $130. Anybody have a better price or free shipping etc...?
Old 07-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Triad Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Daren
Triad Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking myself... TreadDepot has them for $139 but I just read that their customer service is not good.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Might try onlinetires.com. I didn't actually check the price, but I've ordered a few sets of tires from them. Great service and good selection. Better prices than Discount Tire that's for sure.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
So far it looks like Tread Depot is the cheapest place due to the shipping costs to Oklahoma, which is also only one day shipping for me.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
acejack is on a distinguished road
acejack's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought 285/70/17 at discount for $178 with certs.