Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Method's and Toyo's went on today!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
MisterB will become famous soon enough
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up New Method's and Toyo's went on today!

Method NV and Toyo AT2 P265/75r16
Went from sport wheels with BFG AT LT285/70r17 E rated and what a difference. 99% highway/city truck and the P rated is sooo quiet, smooth, and plush... less of a truck ride, yes I know its a truck, but loving the change! More photos when its washed and I find time...

Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 AM   #2
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
very nice.
I like a lot of Method's wheels.
post more pics.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
Will do when I get the time and can clean it up! Method racing was unfortunately very difficult to deal with for a few reasons and I almost went a different route. Had to go through multiple vendors to get them but eventually worked out.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Have not seen those methods yet????

Interesting
Old 07-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look good on silver . Wonder how they look on MGM .
Old 07-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #8
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
I imagined they would look great on a tacoma. I wanted to wait for them, but went another route. Try taking the center caps off. Probably will look even better.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #9
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
More Pics soon I promise! Super busy with work and school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Where they difficult cuz those are brand new wheels?(style)
I know people that have been waiting fir those to become available.
But nice wheels bud...looks good.
It was frustrating due in part to them being such a new wheel and so hard to get a straight answer. Method changed the arrival date a few times. I had three vendors trying to get them for me.
The first one was told by method they were not available and were discontinued!???
Second vendor was told by method they were only making 17s???
Third vendor was a friend who runs a high end wheel and tire shop. They told him there was no release date and not even a projected date. So, he called all his suppliers and found a set IN STOCK!!!

Not bashing Method racing at all... The rims seem to be high quality, fit great, look great, and reviews are solid on many other styles across the board. I am assuming it was the wheel manufacturer in China that was having the issues. I was impatient and wanted them NOW! Happy it worked out and cant wait to see them on all the taco colors!!! Saw a black set here somewhere.

Center caps may be coming off soon... one is loose and making noise anyway
Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #10
Toy taco
bluesteel731 will become famous soon enough
bluesteel731's Tacoma Gallery
I've been waiting since February for my set and since the delivery date has changed 3 times, vendor told me last week they have arrived and are waiting to clear customs and waiting to receive them before shipping to me, so hopefully next week I should have them......hopefully
Old 07-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #11
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
More pics added to first post...
Old 07-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #12
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Did you reuse the stock lugs?
Old 07-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #13
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
Will do when I get the time and can clean it up! Method racing was unfortunately very difficult to deal with for a few reasons and I almost went a different route. Had to go through multiple vendors to get them but eventually worked out.
I saw that discount tire carries them.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #14
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
Discount was unable to get them even though they are listed on their website. May be diff now, I tried a few weeks ago.

Stock lugs would not work. Had to use aftermarket from wheel shop!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Man those do look GREAT
Old 07-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #16
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Is the wheel silver or machined? Looks like a flat silver in pics.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
voodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of lightvoodootruckers is a glorious beacon of light

voodootruckers's Tacoma Gallery
Those look sharp.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #18
MisterB's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone!

They are machined. Photos are poor quality and truck is dirty.

Tires did great romping around big bear this weekend!
Old 07-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
I thought those wheels were bad ass when i was searching for new ones. Nice look
Old 12-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #20
TacTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Vince
TacTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Did you put in a lift kit when you upgraded your wheels?