Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheels for '13 prerunner question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt., Stinger missile gunner, 86-94
kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels for '13 prerunner question

I just ordered black steel rims off of Summit. Like Cragar soft 8's. Like the title says, I have a 2013 prerunner.

The rims are 16x8 6 x5.5 with 4" backspacing and -12 offset. I initially wanted 285's but I've read other posts that said these would rub. I'm not running any lift, just stock because of my work parking garage. So I'm planning on running just 265/70/16.

Anyone know if these rims are going to work, or do I need to return them and get a different offset/backspacing???
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like I'll be running the 265's. Anyone know if I can run 265/75? or do I need to stick with 265/70 to avoid rubbing with stock prerunner, no lift?
Old 07-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #3

kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Crickets...
Old 07-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Ay, crickets.