Method Wheels Pic Request

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
Method Wheels Pic Request

Please post some of your rigs with Method wheels. I'm on the fence about Standard (Machined) VS. Double Standard Black (w/ Machined Lip).
There haven't been many (thanks- bjsurveyor) photos posted, and they are all scattered about anyway.
Bonus points for Silver Streak Mica.
Thanks ~
Old 07-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine

Old 07-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
Biff- very nice.
Anyone else?
Old 07-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #5
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Here's mine
You're running those gorgeous wheels in Winterpeg?! Tell me you take them off in October every year. Truck looks great as well.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
I think method nv would look awesome on our trucks
Old 07-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #7
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
17" Standards

Old 07-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #8
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
^ thats a badass truck
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Best pic I got. And they are dirty, as they should be...
Desert Truck Beadlocks

Old 07-24-2013, 01:46 AM   #12
Nathaniel129 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Nathaniel129's Tacoma Gallery
17's with 285's

Old 07-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
GreyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
GreyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What offset / backspacing is everyone running with 17's?
Old 07-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyTaco View Post
What offset / backspacing is everyone running with 17's?
i was running 4.75(didnt have 4.5 in stock) but it rubbed on my spindle since my tire had a buldge on the inside and i moved to 4.5 and havent had any problems.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #15

^^^^Thanks for the info. I'm looking at getting a new set of wheels soon and I really like these. Your truck is bad ass by the way!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyTaco View Post
^^^^Thanks for the info. I'm looking at getting a new set of wheels soon and I really like these. Your truck is bad ass by the way!
of course man, theyre quite the eye catcher!

and thanks for the compliment sir
Old 07-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #17

I only see 4.75 bs 0 offset on the 17x8.5 double standards. Will those fit? I'm running 265/70/17 open country's.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #18
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I ran a 4.75 BS 0 OS KMC before switching to my Methods and they contacted the caliper. on my TRD OR.

But my 4.5 BS -12mm OS Methods did the same shit, so i don't know what to tell you.

Im thinking Method cut mine wrong. but never caught it.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine..

I'm actually thinking about selling these and getting the machined ones for my new Silver 2013.. Haven't seen any with that set up, so if anyone out there has a SSM with machined Methods, Id like to see that..
Old 07-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
Here's mine..

I'm actually thinking about selling these and getting the machined ones for my new Silver 2013.. Haven't seen any with that set up, so if anyone out there has a SSM with machined Methods, Id like to see that..
What size / offset/ backspace are yours? Any rubbing?