Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How many tires do you have?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
How many tires do you have?

Just want to see how many folks have a small-like me-(or large) stockpile of extra tires from swapping and mind changing. Right now I've got about 12 tires floating around my property from various vehicles and changeouts
Old 07-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I only have 2 sets (8 tires) hanging around at the moment. I am sure I will have more.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I have ten, 5 for my Taco and 5 for the Insight. 12 more if you count bicycles and spare tubes for a grand total of 22.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
bout 10
Old 07-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #6
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Set of winters for the taco, set of winters for my saturn, set of bald ones off my old chevy 4x4, set of 5 12" alloys w/tires off a 93 Festiva we wrecked, set of 13" steelies w/new tires off my old 95 Firefly we wrecked, set of 3 steelies w/rubber for my 85 Celica Supra, one 24" rubber band from an old set that a pothole ate (couldn't buy that brand/tread anymore, so replaced pair), and finally, my abandoned farm find: a single Kelly Supercharger M50-14 bias ply mounted on a Ford steel wheel (I think late 70's Crown Vic)
Oh yeah! For the fleet: another set of winters for another saturn, and a pair of diggers for a 97 chev 3/4 ton 2wd.
32!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
Jason McCabe taco is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: fathers been in for 24 years. chief
Name: Jason
Jason McCabe taco's Tacoma Gallery
Winter and summer for my tacoma.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHPLSH3 View Post
Set of winters for the taco, set of winters for my saturn, set of bald ones off my old chevy 4x4, set of 5 12" alloys w/tires off a 93 Festiva we wrecked, set of 13" steelies w/new tires off my old 95 Firefly we wrecked, set of 3 steelies w/rubber for my 85 Celica Supra, one 24" rubber band from an old set that a pothole ate (couldn't buy that brand/tread anymore, so replaced pair), and finally, my abandoned farm find: a single Kelly Supercharger M50-14 bias ply mounted on a Ford steel wheel (I think late 70's Crown Vic)
Oh yeah! For the fleet: another set of winters for another saturn, and a pair of diggers for a 97 chev 3/4 ton 2wd.
32!
Winner
Old 07-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #9
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #10
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
i have 10 tires right now, looking to bump that to 16 tho.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
FREEZY68 is on a distinguished road
Name: L
FREEZY68's Tacoma Gallery
WPLSH3 , are you interested in selling that kelly springfield M50-14 tire or is it shot?
Old 11-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
It's shot. Inflated it once just to see and it only held air for a couple hours. It shares a tire rack in my shop with a damaged rear off a 2009 Viper
Old 11-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #13
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Currently 3 spare sets for my Tacoma. Two of those sets are junk though and the rain water in them just provides places for mosquitos to breed in the summer (my bad).
Old 11-26-2013, 05:58 AM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 sets of wheels and tires for the Taco (one set will be for sale soon) and 2 sets for my wife's car (one set are studded snows, the other are summer tires) and one random spare tire for my wife's car.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #15
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Three sets for the Tacoma(Summer/Winter/ Stock), Three for the WRX (Summer/Winter/Track), 42's & a set of rollers for the Jeep, Two sets for the K-5 (MT/AT), and three sets for the KTM (Moto/ Soft/Hard for woods). For a total of 46. I have a tire fetish.