Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

1.75" up front TSB in rear, stock rims, biggest tire size possible?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
1.75" up front TSB in rear, stock rims, biggest tire size possible?

Hello,

First I'd like to say I've tried searching but as much as we all own the same truck, there are so many differences, so I thought I'd ask the question.

On a 2009 Prerunner with an All Pro front bumper, I have the Bilsteins up front at 1.75" and will be getting the TSB in the rear. I'd like to see what the biggest size tire I can fit on the stock rims, I don't mind using spacers but would rather get rims than UCA's if possible. Would getting wider rims matter for the tire size? I fit 285's on my Land Cruiser stock alloys when I used to wheel. If I get the tires this week I can get Toyota to do the alignment for free when the TSB happens and these days, free is good! Thanks in advance.

Rob

For fun, I thought I'd throw in a pic or two -

The LC has 285/75R16 MT/R's on stock rims. 3" OME lift all around, no UCA's, spacers or trimming. I miss her...

Old 03-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you, i think the answer is 265/75/16. i would like to go bigger as well with the same lift.