1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tire sensor blinking for One Minute Please Help

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by tickman, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Mar 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM
    tickman

tickman [OP] Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7l I4 5 Speed Access Cab
    I lowered the spare tire today and flipped it so I can access the valve, its a Michelin tire and its got 32 psi and my other tires are tiger paws and they have 32 psi. I turned the switch to the on postion and the light comes on and then blinks for one minute and then stays on. I then pushed the reset button down and it flashes 3 times and then starts over blinking 60 times or for one minute. After that I tryed to turn switch off after the 3 flashes and the light still comes back. Im I doing these right does the motor have to be running or do I have a bad sensor. I See now there is so sort of tint on back window bought used but its not to dark at all could that be the issue. While I wait for reply I m going out to open the back window and try agian . Im thing of buying a sensor off ebay and when I get new wheels then try to figure out if one is damaged. Its a 07 5 lug I4 Speed, bought used a week ago and just figured it was the spare. PLease any info is welcome

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top