Notices

Nitto trail grapplers or Nitto mud grapplers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
Rwood is on a distinguished road

Name: Raymond
Rwood's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto trail grapplers or Nitto mud grapplers

Opinions please? Going to get a set just figured I would get some feedback on them
Old 08-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Trail grapps are quiet, good on the road. Don't know about offroad. Mud grapps are loud, don't ride well, and wear out quick. I've heard some good about offroad but a few bad. I say Toyos...lol
Old 08-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Grapplers if you only expect 30k miles out of the set and won't be driving on deep sand/ice much. If you're gonna be doing alot of driving through mud and over rocks, great tires! I've had 2 sets and always recommend em. Extremely loud tires though but some people (like myself) love the hummm they make.

Trail grapplers if you want more life out of em and more on street use.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Love the hum of mud grapplers. And yes toyos are heavy as hell lol
Old 08-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #9
runner05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Karl
runner05's Tacoma Gallery
Both are good, though Trail Grapplers are relatively quiet on the highway.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:01 AM   #10
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
depends on how much offroading you'll be doing

honestly, I hate mud grapplers

they have ridiculously crappy road manners, are super loud-their only saving grace is their offroad grip; though that's comparable to other m/t's out there
Old 08-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #11
East TN Yota is on a distinguished road
East TN Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Grapplers if you only expect 30k miles out of the set and won't be driving on deep sand/ice much. If you're gonna be doing alot of driving through mud and over rocks, great tires! I've had 2 sets and always recommend em. Extremely loud tires though but some people (like myself) love the hummm they make.

Trail grapplers if you want more life out of em and more on street use.
I had about 20k on my trail grapplers and they looked pretty worn. I'm not sure I could have got much more than 30k on them. I dont have any experience with the mud grapplers though.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both, and wouldn't recommend either.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #13
dawgs is on a distinguished road
dawgs's Tacoma Gallery
mud graps all day long
Old 09-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #14
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto trail grapplers or Nitto mud grapplers-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378484870.445539.jpgNitto trail grapplers or Nitto mud grapplers-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378484881.900674.jpgNitto trail grapplers or Nitto mud grapplers-imageuploadedbytapatalk1378484905.722626.jpg

OP, grapplers definitely love to dig and have great bite. Almost too much bite sometimes lol. I still love em tho
Old 09-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
trail grapplers if those are the options. friend of mine just got them a like them. every set of mud grapplers i see are either brand new, or slick. doesnt seem like they last at all