Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

where to buy procomp wheels other than 4wp

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 9SFS
Name: Jared
bigtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
where to buy procomp wheels other than 4wp

I have my heart set on a set of procomp 7032's. I'm trying to find a vendor who sells them other than 4 wheel parts because of such bad reviews, although I like their prices. I know local shops sell the but they want an arm and a leg for them. If you have purchased pro comp wheels online elsewhere or in the Sacremento area please let me know.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:15 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
They've earned their bad reviews with installations and advice they give. They do have good prices on the wheels and you could save even more on shipping by picking them up from one of their locations. I purchased my Procomp wheels through them with no problems. Just do your research as far as fitment and you're good to go.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
bigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigtaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
They've earned their bad reviews with installations and advice they give. They do have good prices on the wheels and you could save even more on shipping by picking them up from one of their locations. I purchased my Procomp wheels through them with no problems. Just do your research as far as fitment and you're good to go.
Thanks for clearing that up lex. I'm just leery due to their reputation.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah as a part vendor only they are pretty good and their prices are competitive. Just don't get anything installed there and you'll be fine.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Vince
AcadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe worth checking these guys out, decent prices, but I haven't seen any review. Maybe somebody on TW could shed light on the vendor.

http://www.4wheelcustoms.com/Products.asp?Cat=1417
Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I got my procomps for 4wp.. They sent me one bad wheel and refunded me completey and got me another within 2 days
Old 08-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I got my procomps for 4wp.. They sent me one bad wheel and refunded me completey and got me another within 2 days
Did you order online or go to a 4wp store?
Old 08-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine from 4wp, I called them and ordered over the phone because I had to get new lug nuts. the man I dealt with was very helpful.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
America's tire company can get them for you. I think Les Schwab can too.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtaco06 View Post
Did you order online or go to a 4wp store?
Online, I dont live anywhere near a 4wp store