Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Good price on Michelins? (Orange County)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Good price on Michelins? (Orange County)

Getting 265/65R17 Michelin LTX MS 2's put on my taco:

$917 OTD mounted, lifetime balance, pro rated road hazard warranty and all tpms kits included at Americas Tire. Also get a $70 visa prepaid card and a discounted alignment at the local shop.