1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

*Noob Alert* Will these wheels work on my '03 6-lug Taco? (Link Included)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Justdugan, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Sep 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    Justdugan

Justdugan [OP] New Member

Member:
    Delaware
    Vehicle:
    03 Regular Cab 4x4
    Hey guys, usually hate the people on the forums that make these types of threads, but I unfortunately have to be 'that guy' this time. Literally just picked up an '03 Regular Cab 4x4 Tacoma this past weekend and stumbled across a wheel and tire package local to me on Craigslist for a good deal.

Obviously I know the truck is 6x5.5 but the offset/backspacing/hub bore specs I have yet to really familiarize myself with because this is all so new to me.

Anyhoo, here are the wheels in question:
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-85-5883/overview/

Just seeing if the specs look like they'd work for my first gen.

The tires included are 31x10.5x15, which from my limited searching I gather will work on my stock ride height? Definitely plan on adding a small lift down the road, but for now just wondering if they'd work so I can get rid of my heinous stock 15" factory wheel/tire combo.

Thanks again for helping a Noob out, and I promise I'll do plenty of research in the future to avoid these types of question, just short on time at the moment.

Products Discussed in

To Top