Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain 275/75R16 ?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain 275/75R16 ?

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to find a decent deal on a set of used tires that would work well for my set up. I really wanted to go to with the BFG A/T in a 285/75r16 but have had a difficult time finding some. I ran into a set of 2x 295/75r16 at 70% (and 1x brand new) for a $200 but was a little hesitant cause I wasn't sure if I could find a 4th (5th for spare) easily.

I just found a set of 4x 275/75r16 ProComp extreme A/T that are practically new (still have the wiskers) for $300 (Army dude getting a divorce and needs to sell). The two worries that I have are that if one gets destroyed I would have to custom order a new one and that I have no idea how they will fit/ride. He says it has a lifetime Repair/Replace warranty from 4 Wheel Parts but I am not sure if that will transfer to me.

Let me know what you guys think.

Edit: I just spoke with the guys at 4 Wheel Parts and the lifetime Repair/Replace warranty does not transfer to me.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard. I went to look at them and found out they were 285s and in excellent condition. Pro Comp 16" rims, ProComp extreme A/T 285/75r16 tires (w/ 2,500 miles on them) and TPMS sensors for $400... not bad if I do say so myself.