Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

bullet hole wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bullet hole wheels

Are the bullet hole type wheels played out? Ive still been looking at wheels not that i can buy right now but still like to loom. The mickey thompson classic lock and the pro comps are the two styles i like. Im just not sure i like an all black wheel on a black truck. Like the "beadlock" look to offset the color a little. Also cant decide if chrome or polished would look better. Not many people buy the chrome wheels anymore. Anyway, back to the question. Are bullet hole wheels like M/T classic lock or pro comp played out?
Old 10-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. I've got a set on my truck, and I think they look great 9 times out of 10. I would probably go polished on a black truck though.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The pro comps are something like the 7069. Also think the dick cepek dc2 look good on black
Old 10-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #4
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Nope , I have mt classic black and I love them , I don't see them too often where I live
Old 10-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
no