Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Raceline Raptors

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Raceline Raptors

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I have decided to get 17in Raceline Raptor wheels in flat black for my 2011 TRD. I installed a lift last year (Billies and coils set at 1.75. and rear ALL) After the lift my tires have started rubbing at full lock on the LCA, or whatever you want to call it. I have the orig. tires on it 265/65/17s. So I would like to get these new Raptor wheels with a backspacing/offset so the tires wont rub. I would also like a wider stance. I plan on running 265/70/17s Duratrac. So my questions are:

- Is the 17x8 wheel going to work with the Duratracs.

-What backspacing/offset would achieve a wider stance and stop the rubbing. ( I donít mind the tires sticking out past the fenders too much. Just donít want it looking redic. I am assuming I only have one choice of 5 in according to their website: http://www.racelinewheels.com/s-9-wh...?ProductID=592

-Does anyone have this same setup with the same lift? IM curious to see what it looks like and how you like it (the stance in particular and how far the tires stick out).
Old 10-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I can't help you with your setup as mine is stock...Good lookin wheels though. Good luck