1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cooper ATP vs. Hankook Dynapro RF10

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by never.ride, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Nov 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    never.ride

never.ride [OP] Member

Member:
    Boulder, CO
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD
    Which one would you guys choose? They seem very similar….

Not really doing any real off-road stuff, just occasional fire roads and such. Looking for best road noise/comfort in a sort of "truck" looking tire. P rated for sure. Michelin's M/S2's are great, but just can't get down with the price or looks

Thanks y'all!

2. Nov 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    texastaco11

texastaco11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner TRD Sport 2wd
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires/225832-hankook-atm-vs-cooper-discoverer-atp.html

i think that thread may help. I'm shopping between the two right now as well. Discount tire is running a $50 off black friday, online only. I'm going to print it out and see if I can get a store to match it.

here's another thread on the cooper
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires/189333-cooper-discoverer-atp.html

the hankooks side wall looks a little more aggressive, maybe stop by a store that has both and ask to take a look at them side by side. I might do it tomorrow and let you know. DT has a $40 rebate on the hankook so the price difference per tire is neglegable, $145(cooper, 55,000 warranty) vs $150(hankook, 50,000 warranty) according to online central texas prices.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top