1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kumho road venture mt vs hankook mt

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jpf8653, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Mar 16, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    Jpf8653

Jpf8653 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Revtek 3" lift, Tinted Windows Wheels n' Tires Door Sill Protectors Rockford fosgate P3 shallow w/ alpine mono 500 amp in a MR MARV PORTED box Weathertech floor liner Rear TSB Pioneer 3200BT Double Din touch screen
    Anybody running either the kuhmo mt or hankook mt tire and got some positive or negatives about them? Buddie wants them for his 1500 with the the SS 20's

2. Mar 16, 2009 at 2:44 PM
    tacosrule#1

tacosrule#1 New Member

Member:
    I would definitely pick the kuhmo tires. What size will you be running.
    I have 22k miles on mine and they easily have 60-70% tread left. They ride smooth, and are fairly quiet for an aggressive tread. All in all they are a great tire and best bang for the buck. AND they would look hella sick on a lifted truck with the ss 20s. IMO

3. Mar 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM
    cmfranks

cmfranks Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Austin,TX
    Vehicle:
    08 DC Pre-Runner 6in Pro Comp Lift
    BHLM, Pro Comp Skid Plate, AFE Drop in Air Filter, Tint, Pioneer AVH 4000 DVD,Polk Audio 6.5 components, Polk 6.5 co-ax's, Polk Audio 400.1 amp, Polk Audio 500.1 amp, (2) Polk Audio 10 in Momo subs, Mr Marv sub box, Sockmonkey decals, Redline Elite hood struts, Bak Flip tonneau cover, N-Fab Nerf bars, Painted Center Console & Window/Door Lock Panels Black, Amber LED Dome/Map Lights
    just what taco said. i have them and they are very smooth and not that loud. i have the 33x12.5x18's. not very many miles so far but do love them.

read the reviews on tirerack.com

Products Discussed in

To Top