yes 626 42.94%
no 206 14.13%
hell yea 488 33.47%
are you stupid? 138 9.47%
Voters: 1458. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #21
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say go for, you want to paint mine too while your at it...I'm too damn lazy.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 AM   #22
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
i vote hell yea! but its your truck do what you want. i want to powdercoat my mickey Ts but i dont know where to get it done??
Old 03-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #23
dre22 is just really nicedre22 is just really nicedre22 is just really nicedre22 is just really nicedre22 is just really nice
dre22's Tacoma Gallery
go for it
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I'd give ya a different look with different rims.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #25
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
YES! YES! YES! i want to pick up a set like yours to paint black and change out for when i go wheeling so i don't have to worry about scratching mine

Old 03-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #26
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
i vote hell yeah

X2, toy taco your truck looks sweet man!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #27
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
X2, toy taco your truck looks sweet man!
x3 that does look good... what size lift and tires do you have?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #28
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
I say yes. But make sure you rough em up, put atleast 2 coats on and clearcoat them. You will regret it if you dont. DeadBolts look really good.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #29
steeler fan is on a distinguished road
steeler fan's Tacoma Gallery
luvn my taco and this web site

im new to this comp. thing and web sites but im loving this site. just joined up so help me out. i just put on my new 2.5 in. lift, new rockcrawler rims, and new 265/75/16 tires. truck looks great thanks to yalls advice about the wheels.didnt want to go to 17's and thought there was no hope till i found this site. quick ? , how do i stop the beeping seat belts(driver and pass.) and how do i get rid off of the beeping when i'm in 4-lo. i forgot to tell yall i've got an 08 dc 4x4 sr5 v6 6speed in silver.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #30
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCKYUK View Post
Don't paint them...powdercoat them!! That's what I want to do with mine
What he said! Powder coat!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:25 AM   #31
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeler fan View Post
im new to this comp. thing and web sites but im loving this site. just joined up so help me out. i just put on my new 2.5 in. lift, new rockcrawler rims, and new 265/75/16 tires. truck looks great thanks to yalls advice about the wheels.didnt want to go to 17's and thought there was no hope till i found this site. quick ? , how do i stop the beeping seat belts(driver and pass.) and how do i get rid off of the beeping when i'm in 4-lo. i forgot to tell yall i've got an 08 dc 4x4 sr5 v6 6speed in silver.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...belt-beep.html
Old 03-25-2009, 08:04 AM   #32
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Black rims look awesome on Tacomas but iam saving up for some black aluminum rims cause thier lighter then the stock steel ones. or if you don't have the time or can't find someone who does powder coating you can always buy some black steel rock crawler rims for $50 a piece.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #34
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
powder coat FTW!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:02 PM   #35
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
I had my 17" Sport wheels sandblasted and powdercoated semi black last week. They were pretty ruff with pitting and shitty clearcoat. The local dealer wouldnt do squat for me so I didnt have much to lose. I had the steel winter wheels on so the timing worked out..
They turned out pretty mint. I bought Duplicolors Semi Gloss black to paint the caps but it turned out that I like the look of the aluminum center caps after all on the Silver truck. The factory clear coat on these came off pretty good at the sandblasters. Just needed some very minor touch up and then off to the coaters

- Sand Blasting $50.00 cash
- Powder Coating $120.00 cash
- Tires off $12.00 cash
- Tire on, Bal, Valves $60.00 cash

Total $ 342.00 all in
Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 PM   #36
sbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to all

Name: Scott
sbeau1960's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sbeau1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer78 View Post
I had my 17" Sport wheels sandblasted and powdercoated semi black last week. They were pretty ruff with pitting and shitty clearcoat. The local dealer wouldnt do squat for me so I didnt have much to lose. I had the steel winter wheels on so the timing worked out..
They turned out pretty mint. I bought Duplicolors Semi Gloss black to paint the caps but it turned out that I like the look of the aluminum center caps after all on the Silver truck. The factory clear coat on these came off pretty good at the sandblasters. Just needed some very minor touch up and then off to the coaters

- Tires off $12.00 cash

Total $ 342.00 all in
Would love to see some pics!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #37
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Racer78;503377]I had my 17" Sport wheels sandblasted and powdercoated semi black last week. They were pretty ruff with pitting and shitty clearcoat. The local dealer wouldnt do squat for me so I didnt have much to lose. I had the steel winter wheels on so the timing worked out..

- Tires off $12.00 cash
Total $ 342.00 all in[/quot
People usually paint/powdercoat to save a few bucks, I did know it be that much. I rather buy some black steel rock crawler rims. $50. Can't wait to see how they turned out leaving on the center caps silver that diffrent
Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #38
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco=bamf View Post
should i paint my stock rims black
Attached Thumbnails
black rims?-dscn09071.jpg  
Old 04-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #40
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Lexus Truck;504601]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer78 View Post
People usually paint/powdercoat to save a few bucks, I did know it be that much. I rather buy some black steel rock crawler rims. $50. Can't wait to see how they turned out leaving on the center caps silver that diffrent

Its was Canadian $$'s so your around $50.00 US all in!

Raining all day. I will get some pictures posted tomorrow.