Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What are these????? HELP

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2014, 11:43 AM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
What are these????? HELP

I got these wheels from a friend I'm going to take the 33's and refinish them an mount my 35's on them.... I only got 4 and would like 1 or 2 more for my spares or even a future trailer build... There wide either 17x9 or 17x10 and looks to have about 4in backspacing I'm not sure.... We thought they were maybe TrailReady wheels (an older style) but I emailed them and they said nope.... Any help would be appreciated thank you
Attached Thumbnails
What are these????? HELP-image.jpg  
Old 02-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #2
Total Automotive Performance
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe an old "weld" design
Old 02-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #4
Terminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud ofTerminal4 has much to be proud of

Terminal4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDeLaPlaya View Post
Maybe an old "weld" design
x2 weld racing
Old 02-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #6
Hafa Adai!
tagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: C-Tech
Name: joey
tagaman670's Tacoma Gallery
looks like an eagle or pro comp? with out the lip?
Old 02-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #10
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
They are Not Welds the sidewinder never had bolts on the lip only the stone crusher and mountain crusher had bolts

Weld Sidewinder

I could be wrong tho the 2 small holes for the center cap makes me think they are decent wheels like weld or centerline as cheaper wheels like procomp eagle helo in this style have push through center caps
Old 02-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #13
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
got the tires off there 17x10 with -24mm offset no name but i do have serial number...anyone know how to go about searching it?
Remember when measuring the wheel to measure inside the lip. This got me a while back.