Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which TPMS sensors for Tundra wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2014, 03:20 AM   #1
DavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to all
Name: David
DavidR's Tacoma Gallery
Which TPMS sensors for Tundra wheels?

I have a set of the split 5-spoke Tundra wheels that I'm planning on installing on my Tacoma soon, and I'm having trouble figuring out what TPMS sensors to get.

Can I just get any Toyota TPMS sensor with a 20-degree angle? If not, does anyone know the correct part number?

Sorry for such a NOOB question - lots of conflicting info online, and my local dealer was absolutely zero help. Thanks!

**Edit: Looking at these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-SCION...ddc278&vxp=mtr**
Old 02-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
I deal with these damn things all day, and I'm even sure if these will work. It's difficult to tell without trying to learn them to your truck.

Question: Why are you replacing the sensors? Just because you bought new wheels? Your existing sensors will still work...
Old 02-12-2014, 02:34 AM   #3
DavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to allDavidR is a name known to all
Name: David
DavidR's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buyer for my existing wheels/tires, and he wants the sensors and everything.