Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New wheels and tires on the way!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
"Its all ball bearings nowadays"
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kyle
elykTacos's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels and tires on the way!

I just ordered some wheels and tires from discount tire. With rebates I got them for right at $1700 otd.

I went with these Fuel D552 Gun metal 17" wheels and wrapped them in some LT285/70/17 Hankook DynPro ATM's. They will be here in on Wednesday. I'm excited to get out of my stock Bridgestone HT's and stock wheels.

Old 02-16-2014, 06:36 AM   #2
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
Nice choice! She's gonna look good! I plan on Hankooks as well.
Old 02-16-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Lupidave is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Lupidave's Tacoma Gallery
Sick bro!!! What off set for the wheels?
Old 02-17-2014, 06:48 PM   #4
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupidave View Post
Sick bro!!! What off set for the wheels?
+6. He said it should give me about 1.5 inches wider and 2 inches taller. I like the wider stance and its always nice to get a little higher. Depending on how much of a mess they make in mud or water, I will just have to get some bushwhacker wheel flares.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #5
tkbolts21 is on a distinguished road
Name: TK
tkbolts21's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics yet??

Looking at a simlar setup!
Old 02-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbolts21 View Post
Any pics yet??

Looking at a similar setup!
Ugh. No. The Fuel wheels are on backorder. The MHT warehouse says its looking like April before they can get them. I already paid Discount but I went to a local 4wheelparts store and they said the same thing. It was cheaper at Discount. I need to decide if I'm going to wait 6 weeks (brutal) or find something else. It sucks when you have your mind set on something and then you have to reconsider. Grrr.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:00 PM   #7
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Those look sick! And good choice on the Hankook tires. They won't disappoint!
Old 04-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by elykTacos View Post
Ugh. No. The Fuel wheels are on backorder. The MHT warehouse says its looking like April before they can get them. I already paid Discount but I went to a local 4wheelparts store and they said the same thing. It was cheaper at Discount. I need to decide if I'm going to wait 6 weeks (brutal) or find something else. It sucks when you have your mind set on something and then you have to reconsider. Grrr.
Got 'em on today!

Gave me a little lift. I have some rubbing at full crank. I'm going to do some trimming this weekend so I don't have issues in the dirt.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #9
cmcleod is on a distinguished road
cmcleod's Tacoma Gallery
Those ATM's are great tires. Loving mine.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:47 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elykTacos View Post
Got 'em on today!

Gave me a little lift. I have some rubbing at full crank. I'm going to do some trimming this weekend so I don't have issues in the dirt.
looks much better!
Old 04-12-2014, 06:21 PM   #11
Subytuner is on a distinguished road
Subytuner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a lift ? And are the wheels 17x8.5 ?

Thanks
Old 04-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #12
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
That looks fuckin' great.