Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Replacement Beadlock rings

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
drewp is on a distinguished road

drewp's Tacoma Gallery
Replacement Beadlock rings

About a month ago I replaced my stock wheels with the TRD "beadlock" style in black. I like the look. I was thinking I'd like to see how the set-up looks with a black ring. I know I can take off the rings and run this way BUT I do like the look of the rings. I don't want to commit to painting/finishing my original polished rings in black. In my search, I've found TRD replacement rings can run about $100/ring! Any source for an aftermarket ring that will fit? Thanks. I did do a search first.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Derp 'em. If you don't like it just peel it off. If you do, peel it off and paint them.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:13 AM   #3
drewp is on a distinguished road

drewp's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I thought of that but I thought if I ever wanted to sell the set, a buyer might want the original polished AND I don't think dippin them as a final option will stand up to real road conditions. I just thought that since they're strictly for looks (ie not functional) that a cheap replacement ring could be had.