1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Advise On Wheels / Tires / Lift ?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by newtacomaowner13, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Feb 16, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    newtacomaowner13

newtacomaowner13 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    emsmedic
    Durham , NC
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma Limited Long Bed
    Procomp 3" Lift Nfab Nerf Bars
    I have a 2013 Tacoma Limited that I'd like to lift the truck but keep the same soft ride. Not sure if I should go with a 2" or 3" lift ? I currently have the Tacoma Chrome 18 x 7 wheels that came on the truck. I'm not planning on taking the truck off road so I really don't need 33" mud gripper tires. I'm looking for a good all terrain tire that would ride good on the current wheels instead up paying to upgrade the wheels at this time. I want the truck to look good but also ride good. Any advise would be greatly appreciated since I've never lifted a truck before.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  2. Feb 16, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    this is in the wrong section. if you want to know more about lifts post and read within the "suspension" section.

3. Feb 16, 2014 at 12:00 PM
    JackTRD

JackTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Southern Ontario
    Vehicle:
    12 SR5 Hidden treasure
    TRD exhaust, bed mat, G4 Elite cover, weather tech front and rear, AVS window deflectors, pop&lock electric tail gate, aFe Pro dry S, compustar alarm with remote start, interior LED, Titan AIr Compressor
    First ask your self what is your budget than look at options. You want best and adjustability look into ICON, KING than OME none adjustable which is pretty inexpensive and set it and forget it type but works good this is what I have and very happy. Than there are Billies and Toytec lifts which are good as well. First budget and than research but be honest with your self.

Products Discussed in

To Top