Advise On Wheels / Tires / Lift ?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2014, 07:21 AM   #1
newtacomaowner13 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: emsmedic
newtacomaowner13's Tacoma Gallery
Advise On Wheels / Tires / Lift ?

I have a 2013 Tacoma Limited that I'd like to lift the truck but keep the same soft ride. Not sure if I should go with a 2" or 3" lift ? I currently have the Tacoma Chrome 18 x 7 wheels that came on the truck. I'm not planning on taking the truck off road so I really don't need 33" mud gripper tires. I'm looking for a good all terrain tire that would ride good on the current wheels instead up paying to upgrade the wheels at this time. I want the truck to look good but also ride good. Any advise would be greatly appreciated since I've never lifted a truck before.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
this is in the wrong section. if you want to know more about lifts post and read within the "suspension" section.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #3
JackTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
JackTRD's Tacoma Gallery
First ask your self what is your budget than look at options. You want best and adjustability look into ICON, KING than OME none adjustable which is pretty inexpensive and set it and forget it type but works good this is what I have and very happy. Than there are Billies and Toytec lifts which are good as well. First budget and than research but be honest with your self.