LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Is there a market for stock wheels & tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to behold

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery

I'm getting new wheels and tires with my lift. When we swapped tires on the Xterra, I sold the stock ones in about 2-4 days. Wondering what to do with the Rugged Fails since they will still be on the stock wheels.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
I think you have a better chance on craigslist. Are you trying to sell it as a set (tires and wheels)?
Old 03-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
RESIST
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my oem wheels and tires. $325 for the wheels and maybe $350 for the tires. Something like that.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondeath View Post
I sold my oem wheels and tires. $325 for the wheels and maybe $350 for the tires. Something like that.
Yeah, I sold my tires for around that price and I'm still trying to get rid of my wheels. Stock steelies
Old 03-28-2014, 04:00 PM   #5
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to beholdgravedgr is a splendid one to behold

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_jamz View Post
I think you have a better chance on craigslist. Are you trying to sell it as a set (tires and wheels)?

That's what I'm trying to figure out - if there is a market for them together (here, craigslist, wherever), or if I need to separate them and try to sell apart.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:04 PM   #6
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
I gave my stock wheels to a member on here for free but many guys sell them($100 to $400 range). As for the stock tires.....very few would probably want them.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:29 PM   #8
whitetaco07 is on a distinguished road
whitetaco07's Tacoma Gallery
there is a market out there.. just look for someone going back to stock.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #9
jeffy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
I stacked my 5 stock Dunlop tires up in the front yard, spray painted "FREE" on them. They were gone in about 10 minutes.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #10
shawnster88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shawn
shawnster88's Tacoma Gallery

I put mine on Craigslist with about 18k on the tires. Sold them in 3 days for $500 for the set of wheels and tires.