Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 Pro Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #21
nextfriday is a name known to allnextfriday is a name known to allnextfriday is a name known to allnextfriday is a name known to allnextfriday is a name known to allnextfriday is a name known to all

nextfriday's Tacoma Gallery
Ya that made a lot of sense
Old 04-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #22
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
We want more than just the tip. Come on!
Too funny! lol
Old 04-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #23
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Ok, ok, give me a second and I'll post a full pic.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #24
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #25
Wheel and Tire Guys

Ok here it is. As promised a full pic....

...Of the lugs.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:18 PM   #26
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #27
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrick1215 View Post
I know! Right?! I have to have some fun with it.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #28
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
I know! Right?! I have to have some fun with it.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #30
Wheel and Tire Guys

Alright so I know some of you are tired of seeing close ups so I went and shot a picture that was zoomed out.... This is the last pic for this week.

(I couldn't resist.)

Seriously though, real, full pics (high quality even) will be posted by the middle of next week.

Have a great weekend!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #31
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #32
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDeLaPlaya View Post
Make some bronze wheels please. I think these will be cool!
Aftermarket spoiler and I'll have a TRD WRX STI Sport! diiiiiiirty

also subbing for real pictures... can you tease us just a little more with sizes, backspacing, etc???
Old 04-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #33
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSean Thick View Post
Aftermarket spoiler and I'll have a TRD WRX STI Sport! diiiiiiirty

also subbing for real pictures... can you tease us just a little more with sizes, backspacing, etc???
I'm told.... 15, 16 and 17" 4.5" Backspace. 5, 6 and 8 lug options.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #34
IsaacG is on a distinguished road

IsaacG's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 04-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #35
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
I'm told.... 15, 16 and 17" 4.5" Backspace. 5, 6 and 8 lug options.
Can't wait to see them!
Old 04-05-2014, 05:34 AM   #37
Stoltz1 is on a distinguished road
Stoltz1's Tacoma Gallery
Lug nuts

I just bought the level8 guardians-chrome, what lug nuts do I need?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #38
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoltz1 View Post
I just bought the level8 guardians-chrome, what lug nuts do I need?
Great choice!

We recommend a 12x1.5 ET style lug nut. We sell a Gorilla lug kit for this application. Its $45.00 for the kit and ships FREE. PC#85378. Please call us if you would like to order 1.888.459.4080.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #39
Stoltz1 is on a distinguished road
Stoltz1's Tacoma Gallery
Lugnuts

Thanks, do I need any spacers for the back of the rims? I noticed there is a little indentation on the back of the rims where the lug nuts come through
Old 04-05-2014, 08:17 AM   #40
Wheel and Tire Guys

No you shouldn't need any wheel spacers for your new wheels. The indentation in the back of each lug hole is a void area for vehicles with rotor/drum brake retaining clips.