Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 Pro Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #121
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 06-28-2014, 10:02 PM   #122
bajatoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
bajatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.....
Old 07-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #123
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Update!

The guys from Level 8 stopped by to drop off a sample of the finished Bully Pro. I jumped at the opportunity and snapped some pics. Check it out! Level 8 ended up making a slight change to the front wheel lip to give the overall wheel with scratch guard a slimmer profile. ETA is still looking like September. We will let everyone know when we start taking pre-orders.

Also, something else we may not have pointed out. These wheels have stepped inner bead seats (opposed to rounded). Level 8 has done this to help increase bead retention for those that air down on the trail. You can see these stepped bead seats below as well.

Top:

Bottom:
Old 07-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #124
TACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura aboutTACO FOR LIFE has a spectacular aura about
Name: Seth
TACO FOR LIFE's Tacoma Gallery
wow im mad i want these and i just got wheels from the local discount tire here in texas. plus its a bead lock replica and one of the bolts just fell out after 25 miles wish i could swap them out and pay the difference -.-
Old 07-01-2014, 01:16 PM   #125
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO FOR LIFE View Post
wow im mad i want these and i just got wheels from the local discount tire here in texas. plus its a bead lock replica and one of the bolts just fell out after 25 miles wish i could swap them out and pay the difference -.-
You don't have some sort of warranty? 25 miles?? I would at least ask. Sell your rims here?
Old 07-01-2014, 01:42 PM   #126
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO FOR LIFE View Post
If you aren't happy with your wheels bring them back. Talk to the store manager and ask him if he can help. Don't wait though, go see them as soon as you can and maybe they'll have a solution for you.

For reference, these won't be available until September though (estimate).
Old 07-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #127
Brrap634 is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Brrap634's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Update!

Top:

Bottom:

To bad I didn't see these when I was buying wheels...I say Discount buys my level 8"s back and I will pay the difference!!!???

Old 07-01-2014, 03:07 PM   #128
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrap634 View Post
To bad I didn't see these when I was buying wheels...I say Discount buys my level 8"s back and I will pay the difference!!!???

Those look great on your truck! I'm sure you could sell them to another member here and put the money toward a set of Level 8 Pro wheels when they come out.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:57 PM   #129
Brrap634 is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Brrap634's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those look great on your truck! I'm sure you could sell them to another member here and put the money toward a set of Level 8 Pro wheels when they come out.
Just might have to do that
Old 07-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #130
darrinhutch is on a distinguished road
Name: darrin
darrinhutch's Tacoma Gallery
not a big wheel kinda person. but i sure do like these!
Old 07-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #131
jwinky is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jwinky's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-28-2014, 10:16 AM   #132
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd! I've been interested in a set of rims with a scratch guard and like the Tracker 8 Pro!

I've also been looking at the Konig Countersteer Type X 17". The spokes are inset but there is no scratch guard option :/

I'm currently running the TRD FJ LE rims and both the rim and spoke get rash on them when wheeling.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #133
Wheel and Tire Guys

Here's the latest update from Level 8's Facebook page.

"Level 8 Motorsports can happily announce that the Level 8 PRO Series new styles are in production! Production is in full swing and we are on target for a late September launch of the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro. Stay tuned for more updates!".

More information to come regarding pre-orders.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #134
The force is strong with this one.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Glad to hear it!
Old 08-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #135
Wheel and Tire Guys

Attention Instagram users! You can follow Level 8 Motorsports on Instagram now User: "Level8motorsports" You can also follow us at "Discount_Tire" and "Americastire".

You know you have a great friendship with a wheel brand when.....

They send you an image of the packing procedure for their new wheels because they know you'll be sincerely excited about it. Thanks Level 8 Motorsports!

Old 08-15-2014, 04:23 AM   #136
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attention Instagram users! You can follow Level 8 Motorsports on Instagram now User: "Level8motorsports" You can also follow us at "Discount_Tire" and "Americastire".

You know you have a great friendship with a wheel brand when.....

They send you an image of the packing procedure for their new wheels because they know you'll be sincerely excited about it. Thanks Level 8 Motorsports!

That's it? GEEZ What a teaser, what is it with these wheel companies.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:39 AM   #137
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
So is it only 1 backspace option (3.73"??) ?
Old 08-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #138
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
So is it only 1 backspace option (3.73"??) ?
The Pro Series line will be offered in the following sizes.

15x8.5 ET-26 (3.73" BS)
16x8.5 ET-6 (4.51" BS)
17x9 ET-12 (4.53" BS)
Old 08-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #139
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm dying here. Lol. I have 5 wheels on order at Discount tire right now, and they are back ordered. So while I'm waiting for those, the bully pro's are moving to the warehouse inventory. Here is the deal, I've got to plan my life/trips too. If I have a really good idea when these are coming, I'll be able to plunk my money down this week. But with out a clue, then this teasing is beginning to just be frustrating.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:30 PM   #140
TheSurvivalist is on a distinguished road

TheSurvivalist's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I missed it, but are the pros hub centric like other level 8's for Tacomas?