Notices

Tire sizes for stock Tacoma

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
zeppelin987 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallas
zeppelin987's Tacoma Gallery
Tire sizes for stock Tacoma

What are the biggest tires (width and height) I can put on my 07 Tacoma TRD sport without spacers or a lift?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome i dont know the answer to your question but somebody will in under 5 minutes i bet....
Old 04-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
F@ck you beat me lol
Old 04-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
F@ck you beat me lol
lol...hey it's what i do when i can't sleep.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
lol...hey it's what i do when i can't sleep.
X2
Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, 265/70/17's
Old 04-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #8
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yep, 265/70/17's
Yup
Old 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
33" tires with 3" lift is the most you can go without doing MAJOR trimming
Old 04-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #13
chicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud of

Name: Jose Garcia
chicken lips's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin987 View Post
What are the biggest tires (width and height) I can put on my 07 Tacoma TRD sport without spacers or a lift?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
265/70-17

cool, i need new tires soon and im getting bfg's all terrains and thats the size i want to get, i asked a guy at a gas station that had a stock taco with this size if the tires rub and he said no but then again he only drives in the city, so will this size rub when im out in the desert? and my truck is stock
Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
265\70-17!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #15
kreep is on a distinguished road

kreep's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to rehash an old thread, but I have stock 265/65/17 s on right now and they look pretty wimpy. The only size I can go up is the 265/70/17 without a lift?
That's only a 1/2 in increase in height :|
Old 06-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its actually an inch bigger, but that seems to be the concensus
Old 06-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #17

kreep's Tacoma Gallery
I used the tire calc tool
tire size calculator
That only shows a 1/2 inch difference.
If it is an inch, I can live with that.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreep View Post
I used the tire calc tool
tire size calculator
That only shows a 1/2 inch difference.
If it is an inch, I can live with that.
not sure what you are putting in, but when i did 265/65/17 to 265/70/17 the diameter goes from 30.56 to 31.61....just over an inch total. you can also run a 255/75/17 which is 32.06 in diameter, but .4 narrower
Old 06-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #19

kreep's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it was a brain cramp. I was looking at the side wall height...duhh sharp like ball tonight.