Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

I've saw a couple threads on here mentioning this tire but haven't heard anyone yet say they have them. Post pics if you got them on your Taco and wether or not you like them. Looks like Goodyear has created these to compete with BFG All-terrain T/A's.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
They go for I think $215.00 each. Goodyear is a awesome manufacturer but way too expensive

But I could be wrong........ Subscribed
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy at the goodyear shop here showed me those before i ordered the tires i have now. great looking tire......should be really good for offroad.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Would you get them Will?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Would you get them Will?
for an offroading tire....yes,probably.....but for more street driving, not so much.......guaranteed them tires are heavy as hell.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Arent all Goodyear tires???
Old 04-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Arent all Goodyear tires???
nah.......not all of them. the cheaper ones are pretty light and balance pretty easy........but the driving capability with them (the goodyear wrangler gs-a for instance) inst too good. but for car tires..........we have a set of the goodyear assurance triple tred's on the wife's honda accord.................awesome tires man. had them a lil over 2 years now.........they dont look as tho they have worn any........smooth on the highway, and they balance easy as pie too.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I meant for the SUV and Truck tires. Oh yeah I know about the Goodyears for Sedans and stuff like that. Awesome tires.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I've got the wrangler at/s's on mine, awesome tires. Just seen an ad for some new wranglers in the new 4WOR. i guess thats them, look really good
Old 04-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #10

Quote:
I meant for the SUV and Truck tires. Oh yeah I know about the Goodyears for Sedans and stuff like that. Awesome tires.
yep....most of the truck tires that are good tires are heavy!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yep....most of the truck tires that are good tires are heavy!
True..... Sorry Im just not with it today
Old 04-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't Pirelli mak truck tires??
Old 04-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see those Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac mounted!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
On any truck??
Old 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #15

Quote:
Doesn't Pirelli mak truck tires??
yeah..they make a few tires for trucks...namely the scorpion at-r
Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #16
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
Ask and you shall receive

Old 04-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #17

very nice!!! so...how do those ride??
Old 04-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
They ride really smooth actually. Handle great off-road the center treads caked up with some mud but cleared it just as fast as the BFG mud terrains from what I saw. On road they handle good also very quiet.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASH View Post
They ride really smooth actually. Handle great off-road the center treads caked up with some mud but cleared it just as fast as the BFG mud terrains from what I saw. On road they handle good also very quiet.
very nice!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
whoa those look sick.. I think I saw a good price on em to in just the size I was looking for!!! thanks for the pics If anyone has more pics dont be shy