1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

POLL: Help me pick 35s

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Coast2Coast, Jun 2, 2014.

?

Which tires would you pick?

Poll closed Aug 31, 2014.
  1. BFG KM2s

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Goodyear MTR Kevlars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Goodyear Duratracs

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Interco TrXus MT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Maxxis Trepador M8060

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jun 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM
    Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRDOR
    Black Sand Pearl factory paint - flattened "au natural" by tree branches.
    I'd like to see what tires you guys have been admiring. I'm 95% sure which I'm going to pick but would like to see if anyone has anything to say that would sway my opinions on these tires. Of course you can't make a choice without a little background so here goes:

2009 Tacoma has finally been taken out of daily driver duties and now it's gonna be "dedicated off road" (not trailered). It will see between 5000-10,000km per year with 80% of that on dirt. The truck will sometimes see a few hundred kilometers travel on pavement before it hits dirt. The truck will be used for exploring, general off roading, hunting, fishing, and camping. It has a RTT, steel bumpers, winch, lift, front and rear lockers, gears, all that stuff. This truck will spend most of it's time in muddy terrain mixed with rocks, along with rocky mountain trails. No snow, separate tires used for that.

This thing is trimmed, chopped, beaten, and ready for new tires. Just thought I'd see which ones you guys would pick before I bite the bullet. :cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top