Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need some Advice

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
DtacoE is on a distinguished road
DtacoE's Tacoma Gallery
Need some Advice

Hey guys I am a new member to the forum and new member to the tacoma brotherhood. My truck is a '11 2.7L access cab in pyrite. I want to start making modification to my truck this summer but I need some help. I am somewhat mechanically inclined but not a great deal specifcally in cars. I am hoping to start my truck by putting a lift new tires and and wheels on my truck. I don't wanna go a great deal in height. I am considering just leveling it. But Id like to put some bigger tires underneath it. I need a starting place guys. Best kits bang for your buck. best looking tires once again bang for your buck..
Old 06-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
TYetti is on a distinguished road
Name: Mat
TYetti's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-11-2014, 06:59 AM   #3
COLD ASS HONKY
MagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMagneticTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AARON
MagneticTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYetti View Post
THIS^^^ There are just so many different options with these things your going to need to spend some time researching. Its what i am in the process of doing myself. Get your ideas narrowed down then start asking questions, you will find what your looking for.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I applaud you for not spelling it a-d-v-i-s-e OP , that may be a first