Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Do TRD Trail Teams FJ wheels in bronze exist?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
EdwardHBLW is on a distinguished road
EdwardHBLW's Tacoma Gallery
Do TRD Trail Teams FJ wheels in bronze exist?

I'm up in the air about getting either the Konig Countersteers in bronze or the FJ TT wheels and either keeping those black or painting/powder coating them bronze. Problem is, I haven't seen those wheels in bronze and any search brings me to the beadlocks. Anyone good with photoshop able to do these up in bronze on a white access cab?

Old 06-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've only seen silver, black and anthracite. I'm running the black ones (wish I had the anthracite - but they're had to come by).

You could always pick up a set of silvers (they're the most affordable) and have them powder-coated with anything you can dream up. The biggest problem with this is figuring-out how to match the center caps.

The nice part about the FJ wheels are that the off-set you want for larger tires is built-in.