New KO2 Commercial

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2014, 02:49 AM   #1
PreTSS is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
PreTSS's Tacoma Gallery
New KO2 Commercial

http://vimeo.com/m/99841238

I just ordered me some KM2s yesterday to hold me over until we get the K02 on the market.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:01 AM   #2
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it. I'll probably run those after KM2s as well
Old 07-25-2014, 04:02 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
looks like the same outdated tread design, but with different side walls.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
If it's better in snow than the KM2 and comes in 255/80/17 I'm all ears
Old 07-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #5
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
looks like the same outdated tread design, but with different side walls.
1000Xs This.

Krappy
Outdated
2 expensive
Old 07-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Beast can't wait to get some
Old 07-25-2014, 07:58 PM   #7
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
i am so close to pulling the trigger on some bfg a/t ko's right now.

looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer and get the new ones.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #8
schwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ian
schwarthog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
1000Xs This.

Krappy
Outdated
2 expensive
And 2 heavy.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:29 PM   #9
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass. I want some.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:23 AM   #10
Fxstchewy is on a distinguished road
Name: Chewy
Fxstchewy's Tacoma Gallery
I will probably get some.......
Old 08-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #11
ProPhaze777 is a jewel in the roughProPhaze777 is a jewel in the roughProPhaze777 is a jewel in the rough

ProPhaze777's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen the current model handle more than I thought they could admiringly, and my dad's set has gone 80k so far, that being said I'm not that into them and that commercial was over the top.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #12
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Actually thinking about getting a set of these. Never had BFG's before but all kinds of people around here run them and have great results. So hopefully will be the same for me.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #13
Watt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatt maker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Watt maker's Tacoma Gallery
Looked like a stock size on that jeep. Which hopefully means there will be a 255/75/17 BFG AT. Hope they release them soon! Going to order new wheels and tires for my new 4runner very soon.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:36 PM   #14
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
By BFG's suck... These have the same shit tread pattern with the exception of the siping and I'm sure they'll be heavy and expensive. I want some new sizes too...
They suck in snow...
Old 08-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #15
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Same engineers......

Another tire designed off their drunken Monday morning binge on coffee and donuts and 1 of them rolled a glazed donut in a pile of his kids leggos, this time including some crumbs and eraser chunks on the sidewalls.

Hung over...... They all voted yay and went back to watching the news and drooling on their makeshift pillows for 8hrs
Old 08-08-2014, 07:50 AM   #16

PreTSS's Tacoma Gallery
They are far from the same tire as the KO.

http://vimeo.com/m/99741350
Old 08-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #17
Thegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant futureThegenerik1 has a brilliant future
Name: Erik
Thegenerik1's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the old KO2, heavy, loud and rough ride. Unless they shed 5lbs per tire in C load then still a hell no from me. Even then they have same old lug pattern I don't like. I will stick with my Hankook Dynapro.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:51 AM   #18

PreTSS's Tacoma Gallery
Hearing K02 release date is September 2.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #19
tarheeler is on a distinguished road

tarheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait, I've got 33/12.50/17 Nitto mud grapplers and they make my ears bleed
Old 08-30-2014, 12:46 PM   #20
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreTSS View Post
Hearing K02 release date is September 2.
low on monies though.