1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quality Issues With TRD 'Beadlock' Rims ; offering warranty exchange?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by maurzog, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Jul 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    maurzog

maurzog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Have been trying to order the TRD 'beadlock' rims for a week now ; have been getting stonewalled by many dealers saying toyota has a hold on them which I knew from reading around. Anyways finally got the dealer to sell me the black set and they are on the way but got this message from another.

'Good Morning Mr Maurz, I'm sorry to say that the wheels I promise you on our last conversation has changed overnight with Toyota. I'm so sorry but they also inform this morning that the wheels that were available yesterday are now not available anymore. Apparently there stopping all sales on these wheels because of vibration and there not selling them anymore until they can find out what happen. If you are buying these wheels for that reason you can call any Toyota dealership and schedule an appointment so you can have the wheels replace under warranty. I'm sorry to have you go through all of this but its seem to be safer not to sell a product that is defective with Toyota. I notify my accounting dept to issue you a refund.'

Anyone running these with issues? I know a fair amount of you these came with your truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top