Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Wheels and Tires on my 5-lug Tacoma!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation New Wheels and Tires on my 5-lug Tacoma!

I finally got my wheels and tires installed. Couldn't be happier with the end result. The wheels are Titanium Bronze Konig Countersteer Rs (16x7, +25 mm offset) wrapped in 265/70R16 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KOs. Here are a few pics I took of my Tacoma after a nice bath.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta say- that looks pretty sick. Definitely unique too!
Old 04-14-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
stanman9 will become famous soon enough
stanman9's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good lookin 5 lug
Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 AM   #4
Jason07 is on a distinguished road
Jason07's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:35 AM   #5
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Konig wheels?
Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Gotta say- that looks pretty sick. Definitely unique too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
thats a good lookin 5 lug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason07 View Post
Very nice!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmasterj View Post
Looks good! Konig wheels?
Thanks! They are in fact the Konig Countersteer Rs. I forgot to mention that so I edited the first post with specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
looking good!!
Thanks!
Old 04-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking! I suggest painting the badges and maybe headlights or grill to match if you can find the color!
Old 04-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good...very unique
Old 04-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Very nice looking! I suggest painting the badges and maybe headlights or grill to match if you can find the color!
Thanks! I already planned on getting the grill color matched Impulse Red Pearl and painting the badges bronze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Very nice!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
Looking good...very unique
Thanks! That's what I was aiming for.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
looks hot! i love those wheels!

now time for some bushwacker cut out fender flares!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man that looks great! +1 on the bronzed badges!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #16
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Thats one good lookin 5 lugger
Old 04-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #17
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
looks hot! i love those wheels!

now time for some bushwacker cut out fender flares!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Wow man that looks great! +1 on the bronzed badges!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Truck looks good man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
Thats one good lookin 5 lugger
Thanks!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:21 PM   #18
Will922 is on a distinguished road
Will922's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Stupid hurts.;533272]I finally got my wheels and tires installed. Couldn't be happier with the end result. The wheels are Titanium Bronze Konig Countersteer Rs (16x7, +25 mm offset) wrapped in 265/70R16 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KOs. Here are a few pics I took of my Tacoma after a nice bath.]

Is this with just the readylift 2.75" lift?