Notices

New Trail Grapplers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
BLP is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryson
BLP's Tacoma Gallery
New Trail Grapplers

Got my new tires put on this past weekend, 285/75/16 Nittos. They look great, definitely give the truck a better stance than the 265s I had and fill out the 3" lift better. A lot of trimming on the front plastic but no cab mount chop needed. It was close though.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #2
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Full lock and flexing you'll hit
Old 09-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #4
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
how's it ride? Been looking at going up in size to 285s on my next set of tires with my full 3" but having trouble deciding. These look awesome, super aggressive but wondering if they are really loud on the highway. How many miles have you put on them since you got them? Have you had to drive in rain yet with them? (Being from Socal, I doubt it's gonna rain hard anytime soon)
Old 09-20-2014, 05:17 AM   #5
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
I got my set of 285 70 16 installed this past week as well. Not anywhere near as loud as I expected really a quiet tire for how aggressive it is. No rain in denver this past week I'll have some trail reviews on them next week
Old 09-25-2014, 09:47 PM   #6
BLP is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryson
BLP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
how's it ride? Been looking at going up in size to 285s on my next set of tires with my full 3" but having trouble deciding. These look awesome, super aggressive but wondering if they are really loud on the highway. How many miles have you put on them since you got them? Have you had to drive in rain yet with them? (Being from Socal, I doubt it's gonna rain hard anytime soon)
Rides fine, they have a little roar but it's not bad at all. Haven't even put 2,000 miles yet. And they feel better in the rain than the Falkens I had.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:21 AM   #7
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
Great tires on the trail too. Need to trim some plastic that touches full lock but not an issue really hope they last a while. What psi you running?