Notices

raising front 2.5 inches.. what will fit

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 06:25 AM   #1
crazyfarmerhd is on a distinguished road
crazyfarmerhd's Tacoma Gallery
raising front 2.5 inches.. what will fit

yes I know the biggest tire on a stock suspension 02 Tacoma 4wd is a 265/75/16

but im going to add the 5100s and eibach springs for roughly 2-3inches of gain up front. Would I be able to then run a 275 or 285 tire on the factory wheels? Or would those not work?

sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't really find it in the search.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #2
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
285s but you might have to do some minor plastic trimming
Old 08-18-2014, 06:31 AM   #3
thanks man! Just wanted to make sure those would work
Old 08-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #4
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 2.5 and I don't ever rub in normal driving circumstances but my driveway has a steep drop off where the curb is and if I enter my driveway too fast sometimes it will scrub a little but other than that I hardly ever have rubbing. I don't go off-roading too often though.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #5
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Define "fit". No rubing and no cutting and off roading? Talk to us here.
I've got 305/70r/17's MTRs on 2.5 " of lift. Lots of cutting, still rub wheeling.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #6
Only offroading ill do it going down a wooded road to hunt. Not doing any extreme. Use atv for that