Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cooper Adventurer A/T

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2014, 11:27 AM   #1
Thelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to all
Army: 4ID
Thelgord's Tacoma Gallery
Cooper Adventurer A/T

These are on sale at Pepboys and when you buy 3 you get one free. Add to that a $60 mail in rebate and it seems like a great deal. Going there is a few minutes to buy a set and try them out. Finding reviews online for has been difficult as these are not the AT3's. For the money, it's worth a shot. I will also be changing from the factory 265/70/16 to 265/75/16, not much of a change I know.

If anyone has any experience with these I would appreciate it. Well, here goes nothing.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
Thelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to allThelgord is a name known to all
Well that was a bust. Both stores in my area sold out. Dang it.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:46 PM   #3
muddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddog67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddog67's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks , sorry man . they should of given you a rain check as it was not your fault ,unless it was in fine print on there ad
Old 08-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
At $134 per tire they fairly fast. Especially being a holiday weekend and both stores holding events.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:53 AM   #5
karmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
You can go to Discount and get the ATP's or the AT3's for that price. I paid $130. for my ATP's and they had a $70 rebate.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #6
I ended up getting the Firestone Destination A/T in 265/75/16. Came with a 5y/50k mile warranty. Getting them at a local Firestone store I got them for 6 months same as cash. They also corrected a small alignment issue and now I get free alignments for as long I own the truck, even if (when) I lift the truck. That is as long I don't exceed a 3" lift and I am not planning on going over 2-2 1/2" anyway. Total for everything, including the lifetime alignment was only $805.